Diana Reese: Journalist, Writer & Editor
I’m a freelance journalist, writer and editor with experience doing articles, book projects, newsletters, brochures, web copy and video scripts. I’ve covered health and medicine, women’s issues, politics and the environment as well as written feature stories on parenting, relationships and decorating. I wanted to become a writer because I liked telling stories while entertaining – and educating – people.
- Award-winning journalist
- Ability to master new topics quickly
- Friendly, conversational writing style – whether covering an EPA hearing, explaining cardiomyopathy or commenting on politics
- Author of more than 500 articles published in newspapers and national consumer and trade magazines and on the Web
- Regular contributor to The Washington Post women’s blog She the People
- Contributing writer to The Duke Encyclopedia of New Medicine and other book projects